- American Business Awards names seven Dell products finalists in Stevie Awards
- Nine products and one product portfolio are winners in Network Products Guide ‘s 9th Annual Hot Companies and Best Products Awards
- Enterprise Mobility Management wins Best of Interop
- Toad Development Suite for SQL Server named Best of TechEd 2014 winner
Increasing appreciation for Dell Software’s comprehensive portfolio of best-of-breed solutions is reflected in several recent product awards and award finalist nominations. Recent announcements include the nomination of seven Dell products as finalists for the 2014 American Business Awards’ “Stevies.” The mission of the Stevie Awards is to raise the profile of exemplary organizations and individuals among the press, business community, and the general public. Dell products have been named Stevie Award finalists in the following categories:
- Dell On Demand Migration for Email — New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Systems Management Solution category
- Dell Migration Manager for PSTs — New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Systems Management Solution category
- Dell Recovery Manager for Active Directory Forest Edition — New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Systems Management Solution category
- Dell Change Auditor — New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Governance, Risk and Compliance Solution category
- Dell Enterprise Mobility Management — New Product-Mobile Operations category
- Dell KACE Systems Management Appliances — New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Systems Management Solution category
- Dell Boomi AtomSphere — New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Integration Solution category
The Dell products also will be included in the voting for Favorite New Products in the People’s Choice Stevie Awards. The general public will vote for their favorite products here, through Aug. 8. All winners will be announced on Friday, Sept. 12, in San Francisco.
Dell Software was a 10-time winner in this year’s “Network Products Guide” 8th Annual Hot Companies and Best Products Awards. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Network Products Guide is the industry’s leading technology research and advisory guide, and plays a vital role in keeping decision-makers and end-users informed of the choices they can make in all areas of information technology.
- Dell’s Windows Migration and Management Portfolio won the gold award in the Product Portfolio Expansion (IT Software) of the Year category
- Dell ChangeAuditor (v 6.0) won gold in the Compliance Data Center category
- Dell SonicWALL SuperMassive E10800 next-generation firewall was a silver winner in the Firewalls category
- Dell KACE 2000 Systems Deployment Appliance (v3.6) won bronze in the Best IT Software (New or Upgrade version) category
- Dell KACE K1000 Systems Management Appliance K1000 (v6.0) won bronze in the New Products category
- Dell SonicWALL Mobile Connect application (v3.0) won bronze in the BYOD category
- Dell One Identity Cloud Access Manager took the bronze in the Cloud Security category
- Dell One Identity Manager – Data Governance Edition took bronze in the Governance, Risk and Compliance category
- Dell Quick Apps for SharePoint (v6.0) won bronze in the IT Products and Services for Enterprise (Large) category
- Dell SonicWALL Network Security Application (NSA) 4600 next-generation firewall brought home bronze in the Security Software (New or Upgrade version) category
- Dell Enterprise Mobility Management garnered a bronze in the New Products category
Dell Enterprise Mobility Management was a 2014 Best of Interop winner in the Mobility category. The Best of Interop Awards recognize companies that have made significant technological advancements in the specific categories, and winners represent products the judging teams believe have the most significant technical impact on their segment, and are helping to move business technology forward.
Dell Toad™ Development Suite for SQL Server was named winner in the Database category of the Best of TechEd 2014 awards. Produced by Windows IT Pro, t he Best of TechEd North America Awards recognized the innovative products and services showcased at Microsoft TechEd North America 2014.
Two Dell products were named finalists in the TechAmerica Foundation’s 2014 American Technology Awards. The ATAs represent outstanding achievement, and are the only “Best of” national award in the United States technology sector.
- Dell SonicWALL SuperMassive E10800 next-generation firewall a finalist in the Cybersecurity category
- Dell KACE K2000 Systems Deployment Appliance is a finalist in the Software category
Dell Boomi AtomSphere is a finalist in the Cloud Integration Solution category of the 2014 DBTA Reader’s Choice Awards. DBTA readers will vote on the winners, which will be announced in the August edition of DBTA.
John Swainson, president, Dell Software
“Dell Software addresses key customer concerns across all areas of IT, and our ability to scale quickly and efficiently is making us a software provider of choice among customers in emerging markets. We continue to innovate at a brisk pace so our customers have the capability to address their needs today, and can evolve to meet future needs. The awards announced today are a testament to our credibility, and I am enormously proud of all they represent so far. But, we’re not resting on the laurels of recognition. We’ve really only just begun, and we know our customers are relying on us to continue helping them solve their greatest challenges.”
Delivering Complete and Connected Software Solutions
Dell Software empowers companies of all sizes to experience Dell’s “Power to Do More” by delivering scalable yet simple-to-use solutions that can increase productivity, responsiveness and efficiency. Dell Software is uniquely positioned to address today’s most pressing business and IT challenges with holistic, connected software offerings across five core solution areas, encompassing data center and cloud management, information management, mobile workforce management, security and data protection. This software, when combined with Dell hardware and services, helps customers simplify IT, mitigate risk and accelerate business results.
Dell Inc. listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. For more information, visit www.dell.com.
Tweet This: @DellSoftware continues momentum with industry awards
Dell is a trademark of Dell Inc. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.